.

.

Translate

Monday 7 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 7: Winter Scent

I wear scents all year round and this means that I usually like to make my perfumes and sprays more seasonal to change it up a little bit. In the summer I wear more floral, fruity and light scents. Then, in the autumn/winter I like to wear more spicy, musky and heavy scents. My scent of choice this year is Victoria Secret's 'Amber Romance'. It is described as a scent with 'amber and crème anglais'. I am the worst at describing scents so I wouldn't even be able to tell you what it smells like to me but for some reason it smells to me how I think that amber would smell. Yet, I don't know what amber smells like! Definitely a more sophisticated and musky scent because lots of the other scents I have an easier time describing the smell. It is long lasting but not overpowering. Lots of people say that they get a whiff of it every time I walk past and when they hug me : ) I definitely wouldn't use too much because a little can go a long way. What would you say your autumn/winter scent was this year?

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment