.

.

Translate

Saturday 12 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 10: December Favourites so far

It is currently the 9th of December for me now, you will probably be reading this on the 10th. I feel like an acceptable amount of time has gone by this month that I can start to talk about what I have been loving. So, here go's another list:

1. Vlogmas (Especially Zoella, sunbeamsjess, Gabriella Lindley, Hannah Renee)

2. Hot Chocolate- With all the cream and marshmallows on top

3. Costa's Gingerbread and Cream Latte

4. My Frozen Chocolate Advent Calendar- How can cheap chocolate taste so good?!!

5. Benefit They're Real Tinted Eyelash Primer- Perfect by itself for a feathery natural look or underneath mascara for more exaggerated lashes

6. Victoria Secret's Amber Romance Body mist (As mentioned in a previous blog post)

7. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (A limited edition version, it has chamomile in it)

8. Carex Hand Sanitizer Bubblegum

9. Elle Magazine December 2015 Edition

10. Pinterest in general, you can follow me : )

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment