.

.

Translate

Friday 18 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 13: My Favourite Places

In London at Christmas, lots of area's decorate themselves with fairy lights and various different Christmas decorations. Some places look amazing! Here are a few of my faves:

Southbank Centre- The lights are all amazing and situated next to the Thames, it is one of the most picturesque places in London! (The picture above)

The Royal Opera House- The royal opera house is one of my favourite places because every Christmas we go to the Christmas show at the opera house so it always feels very special for me

Covent Garden- At Christmas time, Covent Garden always looks beautiful with it's twinkling lights and towering Christmas displays

Regents Street- How could I not mention this one when it is so famous for it's Christmas displays! This year is not an exception, I would go check them out if you can.

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment