.

.

Translate

Friday 18 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 14: Christmas Tree Ideas

I feel like when it comes to Christmas tree decoration, there are two types, there is the 'higgledy collected over many years' type or the 'themed with a colour scheme' type. I would definitely say that I am sort of in the middle because my tree is themed red and white but the decorations have been collected in small amounts. Today I thought I would share with you a cool decoration idea that looks great and could go on both types of tree. It is a candy cane. Cute and edible these hang easily on the tree and look great because of the colours. Traditional red and white ones look great but if that is not your colour scheme there are many other flavours. I just think they look so nice and probably have about 50 of these on my tree!
What is your fave decoration?

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment