.

.

Translate

Friday 25 September 2015

Top Nail Trio

 



 Left to Right: O.P.I Nail Lacquer in 'OPI on Collins Ave', Models Own HyperGel Topcoat, Essence Nail Art express dry drops
 
 O.P.I Nail Lacquer in 'OPI on Collins Ave': If you are looking for the perfect Coral which enhances your tan, look no further!! This beautiful colour is bright enough to stand out but not enough to make it look neon! The colour is gorgeous and no I'm not actually currently wearing this colour on my fingernails but I am on my toenails and I'm lovin' it!!
 
Models Own HyperGel Topcoat: This is without a doubt the best topcoat I have ever used. It gives your nails a freakishly perfect manicure finish that before seemed only possible after a trip to the salon. It is relatively quick to dry and is easy to apply. A definite must for any nail fanatic!!
 
essence nail art express dry drops: Despite the name of this product being in English I actually do not think this product is available in England unfortunately. However, if you are able to get hold of this then I definitely recommend you do! If you are like me and can't ever wait for your nails to dry then this is definitely for you and will make things a lot easier!


SoElla xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment