.

.

Translate

Thursday 17 September 2015

Bedroom Snippet



Above is just a little snippet of my bedroom and it shows some of the things that I have bought recently to decorate my room. The first thing is a light up 'E'. I think that it is really nice to have something that makes your room unique and adding your initial into your décor can be a great way to personalise your room and make it feel more special! Next, is the Lily Flame candle in 'Fairy Dust'. Lily Flame is a company that makes candles and various other scented things including diffusers. I love the scent of this one, it is a very fresh, clean scent and so great for bedrooms and, finally, the fairy lights, which are from Primark, are great for having a nice atmosphere in your room. I hope this gave you a few ideas!


Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment