.

.

Translate

Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Current Favourite Skincare Item





Like most people, when I find a skincare product that I like, I tend to stick with it. I have always struggled to find a good exfoliator as there are so many to choose from but it can all depend so much on your skin type, skin sensitivity and so on. At the moment I am loving the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. The consistency resembles that of clay and contains spherical beads. I would recommend this to someone with oily/combination skin as if you have dry skin it can completely dry out your skin. I always like to pair it with a rich moisturizer to make my skin feel extra smooth and poreless for large amounts of time. This retails at around £18 online so it is in the higher price range of scrubs but considering it is Kiehls it is totally worth the money!

Top Tips For Buying/Using Exfoliators:
  • The beads in an exfoliator should always be spherical rather than rough to insure that none of the skin cells on your face are damaged.
  • Always make sure that an exfoliator is suited to your skin type as if it is too drying then it can do your skin more harm than good.
  • If an exfoliator is causing redness and itchiness then it probably means that the exfoliator is either too harsh or your skin does not agree with some of the ingredients in the product
  • If you have sensitive skin then try to use exfoliators with more natural ingredients than chemicals.
  • Always rub in circular motions to insure that your skin is not damaged






 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment