.

.

Translate

Thursday 26 February 2015

Current Favourite Makeup Brushes




Brushes are a big part of anyone's makeup collection, they can effect how products look on our face and so are very important! When I first started wearing makeup I thought that I could just use cheap brushes but I was wrong. Although, in some cases cheaper brushes can be good but usually it is best to invest in a set of makeup brushes from a reliable brand. If you are not inclined to spend much money on brushes then just remember that you will be using them everyday for a good few years too come. If you take care of your brushes well there is no reason that you can't. Or you could ask for them for a Birthday or Christmas! Some brands that I would recommend are Bobbi Brown, Mac, Real Techniques and Zoeva. Zoeva Brushes seem to be gaining popularity at the moment as many bloggers, vloggers and so on are starting to use them. After starting to use them I can honestly say, at the risk of sounding cliché, I love them so much! Obviously, there are some brushes that I like more than others but the quality of them is generally very high. Soooo I thought I would review three of my favourites!

Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - This brush is perfect for applying blusher as it is angled and so perfectly fits the shape of the apples of your cheeks so it is easy to get your blush in the right place. Because of how fluffy it is really easy to get the perfect amount of product on your face so you don't go too overboard!

Zoeva 110 Face Shape - This brush is much less fluffier than the 127 and so is great for applying a lot more product but it is also firmer and so is good for smaller areas. I like to use this for pressed powders and translucent powders because it perfectly fits under your eyes so is great for setting concealer.


Zoeva 222 Luxe All Over Shader - This brush was originally meant to be for eye shadow as it is small in size and fluffy. However these are two of the reasons that I like to use it for concealer as I find that fluffier brushes seem to apply the product more smoothly and blend them in. I only like to se this for under the eyes as it is not great for dabbing in concealer on blemishes and problem areas.

BlogElla x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment