.

.

Translate

Sunday 19 April 2015

Revlon Update!

 


 
If you have been keeping up to date with my blog (which I advise you to do : ) ) you probably will have seen a previous blog post in which I told you about how I had been quite disappointed with the Revlon Colourburst Balm in 'Strawberry Shortcake'.
 I wanted to do this post because after trying this out a few more times in a variety of ways I found a way to make this balm work. It actually looks really pretty when paired with a completely clear lipgloss. The colour comes out much more as a bubblegum pink which I am looking forward to wearing in the summer.
To use the balm I like to apply the balm just to the centre of my lips, I then rub my lips together a tiny bit. After that I apply lipgloss all over my lips and ta-da!!!
 I've found that this way the balm becomes so much more pigmented and non-patchy if you use it in this way!
SoElla x

2 comments:

  1. I had only heard good things about this lip balm, so your first review surprised me. Now that you've said its better, I am reconsidering buying it. Thanks for another good post :-) x

    ReplyDelete